Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > WWII
TOPIC: WWII
PM njt236
Standard User
WWII
njt236
24th Sep 2015 01:25:43

Hello Peter.

Is there any release date envisaged yet for the WWII range? The way things are going you might want to think about WWIII.  WWIV will be easy - just use the Dark Ages range.

Nigel 

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM Spangenhelm
Standard User
WWII
Spangenhelm
24th Sep 2015 07:07:23

I have to admit I have been thinking of ways to model the various forces moving into Syria.  Yet another good AK47 variant there.

As for WWII I am just going to be patient.  This setback has to be extremely frustrating, but Baccus 6mm is one of the few companies I trust to take the time to do it right.

PM peter
Administrator
WWII
peter
25th Sep 2015 07:38:29

Thanks for your patience chaps.   I am just about to prepare the next batch of masters for pressing in a master mould.  This should take place next week,so keep your fingers crossed!

If all goes well, we could be looking at first releases 4-6 weeks after that.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII
njt236
26th Sep 2015 09:30:11

Marvelous

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
WWII
Nick the Lemming
27th Sep 2015 02:47:51

Peter, are you able to tell us anything about pricing yet? What can we expect in terms of vehicles per pack and price per pack? Ditto for infantry.

I take it you're still looking at Normandy for the first slice, Eastern Front for the second, and hopefully Desert War for the third (that's the part I'm most interested in). Any idea on rough timelines for the other batches other than the first? Even something like 2016 Eastern Front, 2017 Desert War would be welcome.

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII
njt236
27th Sep 2015 02:28:20

And obviously as you can see from my profile photo. Late 44 and the Bulge. All those lovely King and JagdTigers.

G S Patton

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Pre 1st May by DuncanWB
23rd Apr 2024

Save the Date! BBB BASH DAY V, Daventry, Sunday 19 May 2024 by ChrisBBB
23rd Apr 2024

Pre 1st May by dourpuritan
23rd Apr 2024

Pre 1st May by njt236
22nd Apr 2024

Renaissance Turks? by Rittmeister_Krefeld
22nd Apr 2024