> Forums
> General > General > Baccus Blog
TOPIC: Baccus Blog
PM Mollinary
Standard User
Baccus Blog
Mollinary
27th Sep 2015 05:20:18

A number of people commented on their missing various aspects of the old Baccus site when I raised a question about the new forum. I myself missed the figure basing and model building painting and basing tutorials.  Looking for other things today, I happened upon blog.baccus6mm.ltd.uk     It seems to be, surprisingly, a large part of the old website still up.  The forum doesn't work (surprise, surprise!😀😀). But a lot of other stuff is still there, including the tutorials I was looking for. Thought it might interest someone?

Mollinary

PM peter
Administrator
Baccus Blog
peter
28th Sep 2015 12:06:37

Hi Andrew (et al)

Yes, you can still find little nuggets like this on the web, although I don't know for how much longer.  They are the shattered remnants of a discontinued attempt to replace the previous site.   The project was scrapped as the format proved inappropriate and unworkable, but the bits that were done remain accessible for those interested.    They will all disappear as various subscriptions expire.

- The Overlord
PM Spangenhelm
Standard User
Baccus Blog
Spangenhelm
28th Sep 2015 11:10:30

"Know, O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars..." 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

times changing? by ironass
17th Dec 2017

WW1 Ottoman Army by njt236
16th Dec 2017

What other rule sets do people most commonly use? by gordon@hazeltonmountford.co.uk
15th Dec 2017

Peloponnesian War in DBA by ironass
13th Dec 2017

Whatever happened to the SYW? by Fireymonkeyboy
11th Dec 2017

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

SSF13    - Hessian FootSSF13
Hessian Foot

ECWBOX - ECW Boxed SetECWBOX
ECW Boxed Set

WECESS - WEC Essex's army pacWECESS