Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
12... 5
> General > General > WWII release.
TOPIC: WWII release.
PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
30th Dec 2015 04:44:50

Hello Peter. Happy New Year.

When can we expect WWII to be released? Anxious to get this project up and running.

Yours

Anxious of South Wales

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
30th Dec 2015 07:54:36

JUst as soon as I can get the moulds done.  The patterns for the basic infantry are all cast and prepared and awaiting our return to work,

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
30th Dec 2015 08:59:59

Marvelous. GI's and Germans in greatcoats and SS in smocks for the Bulge would be even more marvelous. Getting WWII up and running is good enough

Nigel

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM BPGreenman
Standard User
WWII release.
BPGreenman
30th Dec 2015 11:38:53

I just have to pile in on this - I am unabashedly excited about this release! As is my whole gaming group!!

I can't wait for the releases!!

and maybe tanks too?! 😎

PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
WWII release.
6mmwargaming
1st Jan 2016 03:14:29

Me too.

PM gary1946
Standard User
WWII release.
gary1946
3rd Jan 2016 02:44:32

And me also. I hope tanks will be in there somewhere.

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
5th Jan 2016 08:58:48

First moulds being made today...

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
5th Jan 2016 01:14:59

YES! YES! YES! Paypal at the ready

G S Patton

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
5th Jan 2016 01:17:16

Peter. Can I ask what the command strips will consist of. eg, Officer, NCO, radio operator????

G S Patton

PM BPGreenman
Standard User
WWII release.
BPGreenman
6th Jan 2016 10:04:35

Paypal at the ready also!

Any more teaser trailer pics yet? 😁

LATEST FORUM POSTS

The Army of Northern Virginia by ironass
17th Apr 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by DuncanWB