> Forums
> General > General > WWII vehicles
TOPIC: WWII vehicles
PM mangemani
Standard User
WWII vehicles
mangemani
19th Mar 2017 08:29:24

been searching high and low for WWII vehicles to go along with the 6mm figs on this sitte, but there dosent seem to be any.

so i must ask, where do i get those? ive heard of these microarmour, but im not sure thats the thing, or i need smaller than that, like 1/350 scale. what sites can you recomend and what scale is the correct one för 6mm figs?

PM wakelessrex
Standard User
WWII vehicles
wakelessrex
21st Mar 2017 11:15:21

I am also interested in getting some WW2 vehicles to go with baccus infantry. GHQ are too small compared to Baccus and so are most of the 6mm ranges. I thought about Pendraken but I dont see any comparison shots on the internet and would be glad of some if any have them.

Or an estimate of when the Baccus vehicles will be released, It seems like theyve been in development for awhile.

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII vehicles
njt236
21st Mar 2017 04:38:03

Have to agree. My GHQ and Heroics vehicles are too small alongside my US/German Baccus figures. From top of helmet and including the figures base some are between 8 to 9mm tall. Pendraken tanks are 10mm scale so I would expect the Baccus range to be similar in size to these. I don't have any so cannot say for sure they would be the right scale.  

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

LATEST FORUM POSTS

How long? by wpilon
29th Mar 2017

WW1 Indian by ca-j
29th Mar 2017

Napoleonic painting guide page by peter
29th Mar 2017

gettysburg maps by chopperboydan
29th Mar 2017

New ECW? by Markyboy
28th Mar 2017

UPCOMING SHOWS

Salute (Excel Centre, London)
22nd Apr 2017

Partizan (Kelham Hall, Newark)
21st May 2017

Phalanx (Sutton Leisure Centre, St. Helens)
16th Jun 2017

Baccus Open day (Graham House, Sheffield)
15th Jul 2017

Joy of Six (Sheffield)
16th Jul 2017

LATEST RELEASES

POLNAPRULES - Polemos Napoleonic rulesPOLNAPRULES
Polemos Napoleonic rules

War of 1812 - War of 1812 American Army PackWar of 1812
War of 1812 American Army Pack

AWI02 - Woodland Indians - ShirtAWI02
Woodland Indians - Shirt

AWI01 - Indians - Bare ChestedAWI01
Indians - Bare Chested