Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > New Releases: Great War Turks, WEC Cavalry and a bag. (Yes, a bag..)
TOPIC: New Releases: Great War Turks, WEC Cavalry and a bag. (Yes, a bag..)
PM peter
Administrator
New Releases: Great War Turks, WEC Cavalry and a bag. (Yes, a bag..)
peter
12th Jul 2017 10:05:13

All the preparations for the Joy of Six has left us with little room to get new additions to the ranges out and on sale.  We haven’t been idle behind the scenes, and so here are some new offerings for your delight and delectation…

Firstly, we have the Ottoman forces for the Great War.    You can find the full product listings here, but as usual you can expect infantry

Cavalry,

Artillery

And a very nice looking HQ set.    

You can buy all these items as separate codes or in our very popular Division and HQ packs.  More details if you click here.

Stepping back in time, there are two new addition to the WEC range in the form of Cuirassiers

And Horse in English tribar pot helmet.   

Given the number of emails I’ve had asking about these I think that they will be very popular codes indeed!  More details if you click here

And for something completely different, Baccus can now boast its own line of branded convention gear in the form of a rather natty shoulder bag.

This is a practical bag being light and very strong. With a large main compartment, (36cm x27cm x 6cm) sections for pens and a shoulder strap with velcro flap, it’s plenty big enough to hold lots of goodies but not so large as to be a danger to all around you ever time you turn around!

The Baccus shoulder bags are 6.00 plus VAT and postage, but for the month of July, you will get one FREE if you order either a Baccus boxed set from the Ancients, WSS, GNW, Napoleonic, ACW, FPW or Great War ranges, OR if you place an order for £100 (excluding VAT and p&p).   If you want to claim your shoulder bag, just add the word BAG in the comments section when placing your order.

We'll have Turks, Cavalry and Bags at the Joy of Six this coming Sunday. Pop by and say hello if you want a closer look at any of them.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
dourpuritan
12th Jul 2017 10:42:08

The WEC cavalry look very impressive. This range is progressing beautifully.

A little goes a long way

PM pushing.tin
Standard User
pushing.tin
13th Jul 2017 11:16:39

Tempting, are there plans for a Turkish Corps pack? Any news on the Imperial forces for the Middle East?

(I know, it's always want, want, want...) ;)

PM peter
Administrator
peter
14th Jul 2017 11:39:30

Yes, I'll do a Turkish Corps and an Arab division pack.  ANZACs are all sculpted and waiting to go through the mould sequence, British troops almost finished and Indians will be coming after them.

I think that might just do the trick.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM gordon@hazeltonmountford.co.uk
Standard User
gordon@hazeltonmountford.co.uk
14th Jul 2017 11:54:39

What other WEC cavalry are planned and over what time scale - I am looking to do Thirty Years war Swedish, Imperialist, Harquebusiers etc

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Little battles with Ancients by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by Lanksta
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by peter
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by bushs
18th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS