Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > command strips
TOPIC: command strips
PM mangemani
Standard User
command strips
mangemani
3rd Dec 2017 01:07:11

my big piles of command strips just went *poof gone*, quicker than i had expected and the problem now is that i have alot of regular soldier strips but no command strips, so i was wondering, in my upcoming order, is it possible to get a pack or two with just command strips, like if i pick command strips from all the packs that i need and add them all if 1 or 2 packs? if i ad like 2 french line infantry packs in my shooping cart but tell baccus to use those to packs of french infantry to add the command strips that i want? hope you understand what i mean.

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
command strips
Whirlwind
3rd Dec 2017 02:10:59

Peter will alter the composition of a pack between command and regular strips as you like (see the bottom of the FAQ) as long as the number of strips is the same.  When I am ordering I just put it in the notes, something like Napoleonic French infantry pack, 16 strips line, 8 strips command).

IIRC the only thing this doesn't apply to is "Buy-By-The-Unit" since you are already specifying the ratio of command to regular anyway.

PM njt236
Standard User
command strips
njt236
3rd Dec 2017 03:44:38

You can order a code with all command strips. So just order as normal and add a comment. Pack # all commands. I'm always doing it

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM mangemani
Standard User
command strips
mangemani
3rd Dec 2017 11:32:02

ok, so theres no problem then to ask for like 2 command strips from netherlands line infantry pack, 2 from prussian packs, 2 from this and 2 from that. nice. ok, thanks guys:)

PM njt236
Standard User
command strips
njt236
4th Dec 2017 03:42:40

If you have a pack of all commands they have to be all the same code. So all Netherlands, all Prussian You can't have 24 commands made up from several packs.

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM mangemani
Standard User
command strips
mangemani
4th Dec 2017 11:25:17

damn, zip pack, that was what i meant. 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

6mm basing sand issue by Darren redstar
27th Mar 2024

New nomads by peter
27th Mar 2024