Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Looking for Players > Club in Amsterdam
TOPIC: Club in Amsterdam
PM Leftblank
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
Leftblank
17th Mar 2015 02:13:28

For demo games and club use - the Amsterdam6shooters, in the city of Rembrandt - we will use 6mm Baccus. We plan a Leipzig Lite -style game in June and November and a large Fast Play Grande Armee-Waterloo memorial battle the 21st of June, with the help of Alan, who lives in Holland. If you live in Holland and are looking for 6mm-opponents, mail us!

http://amsterdam6shooters.nl 

"The tin soldier melted down into a lump, and the next morning, when the maid servant took the ashes out of the stove, she found him in the shape of a little tin heart." - Hans Christiaan Andersen - The Brave Tin Soldier

PM Leftblank
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
Leftblank
5th Apr 2016 02:45:09

We're still interested to get in contact with other 6mm players in Holland, Napoleonic in particular. In Amsterdam I have now 2 Prussian, 2 English and 2 French armies, and some Dutch units. The quickplay Blücher ruleset is our current favorite, we play it in 6mm and other scales.

I already know a few 6mm-players from other cities via Facebook, but in case you haven't found us yet, and want to play a battle, either with or without 6mm army, contact me.

http://amsterdam6shooters.nl 

"The tin soldier melted down into a lump, and the next morning, when the maid servant took the ashes out of the stove, she found him in the shape of a little tin heart." - Hans Christiaan Andersen - The Brave Tin Soldier

PM schippernl
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
schippernl
30th Apr 2016 05:32:59

Im also from Holland but i dont have any napoleonics a view on the battle will also be good ;)

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Little battles with Ancients by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by Lanksta
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by peter
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by bushs
18th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS