Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Looking for Players > Players in Copenhagen Denamrk
TOPIC: Players in Copenhagen Denamrk
PM mj1977
Standard User
Players in Copenhagen Denamrk
mj1977
12th Jun 2017 03:07:08

We are plaing General De brigade(perhaps general de armee) at our local club (www.afks.dk) in Copenhagen denmark.
And we are looking for more players to bolster our Napoleinic gaming. 
We are located near the airport so PM if your interested in a pick up game or the likes.
No miniatures or terrain required, we have it all.  We have quite large armies for France, Austria, Russia and Britain. Prussia is mobilizing.
No pryor knowledge for miniature gaming required just a profound interest in the Era is preferrable.
See my blog. http://napoleonic6mm.blogspot.dk/

PM Sparta
Standard User
Sparta
30th Jun 2017 10:04:18

We are a lot of Napoleonic players in 6 mm just around the corner at Dansk figurspilsforening in Frederiksberg. We play a lot of 6mm Napoleonics, let´s get together.

Nicolai

PM JohnQ
Standard User
JohnQ
28th Sep 2017 06:10:08

Chaps,

I may well be moving to Copenhagen before the end of the year - sadly Napoleonics isn't my thing but I do own some Baccus ancients & SYW armies, plus a load 6mm WW2 tanks etc. (and a stack of GMT and other boardgames) so if that's of any interest I'd be happy  run a game - or I could try my hand at Napolenics but if 'a profound interest' in the period is required I might not be able to manage that. Will mild curiosity do?

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by bushs
18th Apr 2024

The Army of Northern Virginia by ironass
17th Apr 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by DuncanWB
15th Apr 2024

2004 Shows by Whirlwind
15th Apr 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by peter
15th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS