Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > times changing?
TOPIC: times changing?
PM NeilM
Standard User
times changing?
NeilM
30th Dec 2017 05:54:38

Perhaps it depends where you are - within the DBMM playing community, the popularity of 6mm (based to 25mm WRG scale convention, i.e. 60mm frontage) is exploding.

There are now large 6mm tournaments, and even 25mm tournaments where 6mm entries on 25mm(60mm) basing outnumbers the actual 25mm when allowed. 

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
times changing?
ironass
30th Dec 2017 06:41:22

I am in the middle of nowhere... and happy to a point... I still miss the wargames with my brother... he lives too far away and we are getting vintage LOL... I think that 28 mm is getting more and more  Military Modelling stuff... and 6 mm is the true wargamers scale... not much of a blasphemy I guess... but I even indulged wargaming in 75 mm with customized Playmobils!... skirmish of course and no painting at all!. See LOOK INSIDE... no need to buy my book about our experiences... My Toy Soldiers And Me... amazon.co.uk... LOL

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Little battles with Ancients by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by David Kay
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by Lanksta
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by peter
19th Apr 2024

Kangaroos, Elephants & Tigers by bushs
18th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS