Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Many Thanks
TOPIC: Many Thanks
Email Jonathan PM Jonathan
Standard User
Many Thanks
Jonathan
6th Mar 2020 11:26:33

Have recieved my parcel on wednesday. Have Just managed to open it! Next order please send secret code to  open it!!! :) :) Very well packed. 

Jonathan 

PM grambo589
Standard User
Many Thanks
grambo589
9th Mar 2020 11:17:41

May I ask if we have an indication as to timescale on orders currently?  I'm learning that we have to be patient due to the demand for these little masterpieces :)  20 days since placing my last order so must be getting close, my previous order is all painted and finished! I also managed to get another one in before the cart shutdown so getting the hang of things here, it's a bit like the old days of 'Please allow 28 days for delivery' :) Worth the wait though.

PM Eric.Henderson
Standard User
Many Thanks
Eric.Henderson
9th Mar 2020 03:31:54

My order arrived today after 23 days and, as has been said, well worth the wait! 

I suppose wargaming has never been a hobby of instant gratification. It doesn't seem that long ago that 28 days was standard delivery.

PM peter
Administrator
Many Thanks
peter
9th Mar 2020 10:15:41

Apologies for any delays - we really are working as hard as we can to keep the orders turned around, but to be honest, we have been swamped, and even with an extra caster we are running a backlog.   We don't have orders hanging around a day longer than we have to.      We are installing another new machine and recruiting extra staff, but it will take a little time before these measures beging to make a real difference as we have weeks and months of training to do.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
Many Thanks
frederick_the_green
10th Mar 2020 09:37:29

Well, I have said this in other places, these are not the worst problems for a business to have...

I'll still be ordering wedges of lead as soon as the cart is available, I have almost completed my last order!

They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance

PM grambo589
Standard User
Many Thanks
grambo589
13th Mar 2020 02:19:53

Oh yes! my order was posted yesterday after 23 days, can't wait for the postman tomorrow :) I have another in the queue (pre shutdown) and I'm poised to place another soon as that cart re -opens, I bet there are many of us waiting to do that. Peter and team, hope you don't mind if we keep swamping you with orders.

PM ecka65
Standard User
Many Thanks
ecka65
13th Mar 2020 11:50:17

Hehehe, it sounds like there will be another shutdown in the future.  I have one just sent, another pending and have already been "practising" my next order.  :-)

Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
Many Thanks
GenWAnders
16th Mar 2020 06:20:05

ecka65 well I can say that I certainly have more dignity and patience than that!  Definitely haven't pre-planned my next order in the closed cart over a dozen times...no sir, not at all!

PM grambo589
Standard User
Many Thanks
grambo589
16th Mar 2020 08:33:58

I'm checking daily to see if the cart has re opened! Need to get stocked up in these uncertain times, but seriously the thing with 6mm figures is that we can paint them up so quickly that we need to spend more cash to keep up with it. In many ways it's an enviable situation for any small business to be in such high demand.

It's a bit like waiting for the ticket release for Glastonbury :)

PM peter
Administrator
Many Thanks
peter
16th Mar 2020 01:19:40

The cart will be reopening later this week....

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by Mort53
20th May 2024

Paint for Pay by wargameGary
18th May 2024

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by LEmpereur
18th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
17th May 2024

New GNW scenario book by hwiccee
17th May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS