Terms & Conditions
The items on this site are not suitable for young children aged 14 or less.. The items on this site are not toys and may contain very small parts requiring assembly.
White metal items contain lead, which is dangerous if chewed or swallowed. White metal items may also have sharp points or edges, which can injure if handled incorrectly.
Prices of miniature figures and models in the shop include VAT at 20%. Customers from outside the European Union not be charged VAT. Customers who live outside the EU but who wish to have items delivered within the EU must pay VAT at 20%. These prices are indicated clearly for each item on the shopping cart.
Books and wargames rules, are zero-rated for VAT. VAT is due on delivery charges if the order is a mixed order of books and rules.
- Painted figures shown on the site are for display purposes only.
- All items are sold unpainted and unassembled.
- All items are supplied in pack quantities as described on the shopping cart.
- Where appropriate, command strips are supplied at a ratio of 4 per pack of 24 infantry strips and 5 per pack of of 15 cavalry strips. These ratios can be varied up or down at the customer’s request.
4) Confirmation Of Online Orders
Customers will be sent written confirmation by email that their order has been received. Confirmation that an order has been received does not constitute acceptance of that order.
5) Shipping Times
Most orders for which all items are in stock are dispatched within seven days of ordering, subject to delays resulting from holidays, sickness, or preparations for wargames shows. Expecttations on delivery times have been increased following the trend of very large online trading companies. Please be patient - we are a tiny company with only two staff and each order is cast indvidually to customer requirements. This, and a standard posting method means that orders will not arrive within three days of having been placed.
6) Postage, Packing And Delivery
Postage charges in the UK are 10% of the total order value, those to mainland Europe 15% and for the rest of the world 25%. These charges are subject to VAT. There are minimum postage charges of £3.50 for UK orders, £4.00 for Europe and £5.00 for the Rest of the World.
UK orders are sent by first class post.
Overseas orders are sent by International Small Packet post. This is not a signed-for or tracked service. Should you wish us to send items with this facility, we will provide a quote. This will cost more than the standard percentage and will vary depending on the size and weight of the package.
7) Collect At Show
Should you wish to place an order for collection at a show, we have a included a a ‘Collect At' on the shopping cart, allowing you to place an order online to collect at a named wargames show. Payment can either be made as normal, or taken at the show. We cannot guarantee to fill an order placed later than the Wednesday prior to a show.
8) Lost Parcels
Postal services around the world have proved to be generally remarkably efficient and effective in getting the parcels delivered safely and in good time. However, sometimes packages can be delayed by the system or, if an overseas order, by Customs. Some countries, such as Canada are especially prone to customs delay.
Please note that Royal Mail will not recognise that a parcel is lost in the UK until 15 days have elapsed from dispatch, and in the EU/worldwide until 25 days have elapsed. Our normal policy is to replace lost items although this does not affect your statutory rights. You can instead request a refund under distance selling regulations.
9) Returns & Refunds
Under distance selling regulations, customers have a cooling off period whereby they can change their mind and cancel or return an order within seven working days of receipt without giving a reason. Customers must return goods supplied to them if they cancel an order. Returned goods must be undamaged and of merchantable quantiry
Customers are bound to take good care of goods they receive and to return unwanted items in good condition. Customers that do not return unwanted items in good condition are liable for the cost of such items. Customers must return goods at their own expense.
10) Confidential Data
Customers' names and addresses are stored in our accounts software held on computer. This is necessary in order to raise invoices. Our accounts database does not hold customers' telephone, email, or card details. Baccus 6mm will not pass on this information to any other person or organisation, nor use it in marketing. Information collected on this site is used only to fulfil orders and to collect payment. No credit card details are held in any electronic form.