Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Shopping cart is now open, but....
TOPIC: Shopping cart is now open, but....
PM peter
Administrator
Shopping cart is now open, but....
peter
19th Mar 2020 10:17:44

Because of popular demand, the Baccus shopping cart has reopened, but I cannot say for how long.   However, it is only fair that I bring everyone up to date with what is happening.  In a bid to keep things moving as long as possible, we are now running only one casting machine and on a much reduced staffing basis.   We still have a backlog which is being worked on, so it means that there will be an inevitable delay on any orders being sent out.   As ever, we will work our damndest to get the metal shifted as quickly as we can.

Realistically, no-one can predict what will be happening in the coming weeks and how this will affect our ability to get orders turned around.

All of us at Baccus would like to thank all of you for your patience and your custom.   Like all businesses we face a pretty bleak few weeks and your continued support is invaluable and much appreciated.  Thank you from all of Team Baccus.

On a more positive note, and something to look forward to, the main picture is of the mouldmaking workbench.   All of the bags and piles of metal that you see here are patterns waiting to be made into moulds and then put on sale.   As you can see, when 'normality' returns there will be lots of shiny new toys for all!

Take good care of You and Yours.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
GenWAnders
20th Mar 2020 03:34:56

Excellent, now I just gotta wait for the tax refund to come in and I'll be in business!  So long as y'all stay open, of course.

PM grambo589
Standard User
grambo589
20th Mar 2020 08:59:50

Fully understand the situation in these extraordinary times Peter and Team. I placed another order anyway to keep my WSS project ticking over. Thank you for creating these amazing little figures.

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
LEmpereur
20th Mar 2020 09:12:52

Good news Peter!

Take care of yourself, team and families.

We wainting help on Our new Project to order... We hope the basket will stay open long enough!

:-)

L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM mkcontra
Standard User
mkcontra
23rd Mar 2020 06:21:47

Just ordered a bunch of 17th C stuff! Thanks!

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by LEmpereur
20th May 2024

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by Mort53
20th May 2024

Paint for Pay by wargameGary
18th May 2024

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by LEmpereur
18th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
17th May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS