> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Little Big Horn
TOPIC: Little Big Horn
PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Little Big Horn
njt236
24th Apr 2019 02:38:53

7th Cavalry mounted                   3 packs

7th cavalry dismounted               5 packs

7th cavalry casualties (lying across dead horse,etc)     2 packs

Plains Indians on foot                 10 packs

Plains Indians on horseback       3 packs

Indian villagers & Teepees. Settlers with Prairie schooner.

I'm keen to do Little Big Horn now


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM SeanDClark
Standard User
Posts: 71
Little Big Horn
SeanDClark
23rd Jun 2019 07:31:33

Am I making this up, or is there a pending Pony Wars range later this year??


https://godsownscale2.blogspot.com/

The God's Own Scale Podcast can be found here...

https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Little Big Horn
peter
25th Jun 2019 10:18:48

A Pony Wars range could well be in the air...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Derek H
Standard User
Posts: 2
Little Big Horn
Derek H
31st Jul 2019 01:28:11

You might actually manage to get a range out before I buy my stuff from someone else.   I have always fancied doing Pony Wars in 6mm.  


Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/

PM Grimegt
Standard User
Posts: 4
Little Big Horn
Grimegt
22nd Aug 2019 12:42:04

Is there any time frame in which you could share that Plains War figures might become on offer?  


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Little Big Horn
ironass
3rd Dec 2019 08:04:45

Baccus is sculpting the range right now....


PM Jonboy
Standard User
Posts: 16
Little Big Horn
Jonboy
9th Dec 2019 09:22:50

I think the Plains War range is one of those periods where the scale of the table and the huge numbers involved really benefits 6mm. Big Horn geographically is a very large battle, 6mm would give you the chance to demonstrate that as well as realistically representing the true size of the Sioux. Really pointing out how highly the stakes were stacked against Custer. If anybody hasn't yet seen the excellent Battlefield Detectives on the Little Bighorn should check out the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkikhr1-aA


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer