> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Modelling and Conversions > Egyptian Chariots
TOPIC: Egyptian Chariots
PM Glorfindel
Standard User
Posts: 20
Egyptian Chariots
Glorfindel
12th Jul 2026 11:22:43

Just started building an Egyptian army which is going to mean quite a few chariots.   I've bought a couple of packs (as a starting point) and am trying to figure out how the whole assembly fits together.   I don't want to discard anything vital !   I think that the cab/pole assembly remains as a single piece (with nothing being removed) - the back of the cab sitting on the axle and the 'foot' on the ground acting as a balance to keep the whole thing steady.   I would be grateful for confirmation though. Thank you !   Phil


PM blucher1815
Standard User
Posts: 8
Egyptian Chariots
blucher1815
21st Sep 2026 10:54:45

Hi just finishing my Hittite and Egyptian Armies what you say above sounds right. Took me a while to figure out as well. I have just purchased the two Tiny terrain Middle east fort/toun and by the way the look great to go with army (no not on commission lol)


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Egyptian Chariots
peter
29th Sep 2026 10:00:51

Sorry it has taken so long to reply.  You have the basics corrent with the yoke pole attaching at right angles from the centre of the chariot cab.  You will need to glue it, but on many of the castings it will 'snap' into place.



I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer