> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > WW1 casualties
TOPIC: WW1 casualties
PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
WW1 casualties
pushing.tin
12th Sep 2019 08:35:34

WW1 casualties would be useful as supression markers, any plans to release any?

 I'd commit to a couple of packs for each nationality.

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
WW1 casualties
peter
19th Sep 2019 11:54:31

I'd agree that's a good idea.  I'll see about these (and WW2 versions) at some stage.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Jonboy
Standard User
Posts: 16
WW1 casualties
Jonboy
21st Oct 2019 08:34:32

Plus one on these


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer