> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Napoleonic Colonels
TOPIC: Napoleonic Colonels
PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Napoleonic Colonels
IainF
2nd Nov 2019 09:24:11

I'm sure that if you were to do a mounted colonel figure for each of the natuions it would be a big seller. I'd definitely be getting them! 

Not sure what the criteria is for requesting stuff here though so apologies if this aint the place to do requests.


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Napoleonic Colonels
Whirlwind
3rd Nov 2019 09:25:12

"Not sure what the criteria is for requesting stuff here though so apologies if this aint the place to do requests."

You put what you want and how many packs you would buy.  So for example, "French Napoleonic Light Infantry (with side plume) 1804-7, 3 packs.  If combined pledges reach 60 (I think, Peter would have to confirm the number), then he will do them.


PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Napoleonic Colonels
IainF
3rd Nov 2019 10:58:46

Ta Whirlwind. Depends on how many Colonels are in a pack I guess, but I'd want at least 20-30 individual French ones for starters (probably more as they'd be used for Allied troops too) and then one per Austrian and Prussian Regiment once I get started on them so there would be 20 of each of them at least.

Would there be any more takers? 


PM dford6666
Standard User
Posts: 1
Napoleonic Colonels
dford6666
20th Nov 2019 02:37:41

I would be interested, not sure how many packs as it would depend on structure of the pack.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer