> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Russian Civil War range?
TOPIC: Russian Civil War range?
PM MALHSMAINFS
Standard User
Posts: 2
Russian Civil War range?
MALHSMAINFS
23rd Nov 2019 09:45:52

I posted on the proxies board asking about tachankas, someone responded positively about an idea for RCW, and I was curious if you guys would ever produce RCW miniatures, whether as it's own line or a subsidiary of WW1 Russia?

(Tachankas, Austin Armored Cars, NC-1906, T-18, Red and White infantry, partisans/revolutionaries?)


PM Jonboy
Standard User
Posts: 16
Russian Civil War range?
Jonboy
24th Nov 2019 07:46:01

Plus one, would invest in quite a big way on this, really think 6mm is the way to go with thisin terms of the scale space it offers. Plenty of space for Armoured trains and wide flanking cavalry actions. To be fair a lot of the Whites can allready be morphed from the Russian WW1 range with additions from the other WW1 ranges.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Russian Civil War range?
peter
28th Nov 2019 10:43:36

This is a range that I actually want to do.  It will pop up up in our 'to do' pile once we finish off the Great War stuff.  I too wish to do BIG armoured trains...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Jonboy
Standard User
Posts: 16
Russian Civil War range?
Jonboy
9th Dec 2019 09:13:15

Looking ahead, next year being the centenary of the 1920 Russo Polish War would be an ideal release date for such a range. The Poles are I think entirely covered in various guises by the existing WW1 range. Anyone seeking a little inspiration please check out the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJX0MJotVyE

So Poles first and Whites using the WW1 Russians then onto the might of the Bolshevik cause. A fascinating and totally overlooked period of history. Oh and a big, big yes to Armoured trains....two of those steaming across the table would look awe inspiring.

 

 

 


PM jimbo
Standard User
Posts: 9
Russian Civil War range?
jimbo
4th Mar 2020 06:59:29

Another vote for tachankas (taczankas?). I'd probably buy at least two packs - and useful for WW2 as well.


PM kavitag1
Standard User
Posts: 3
Russian Civil War range?
kavitag1
18th Jun 2020 05:15:32

"So Poles first and Whites using the WW1 Russians then onto the might of the Bolshevik cause. A fascinating and totally overlooked period of history. Oh and a big, big yes to Armoured trains....two of those steaming across the table would look awe inspiring."

Yes peeeeerlease...... All of the above thank you...


 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer