> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Pony Power
TOPIC: Pony Power
Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
Pony power...
Stormrider
24th Mar 2020 12:37:49

Perhaps this quarantine is getting to me but I'm thinking about a new army and wondering how many people would be interested in similar models.

I'll need unicorns, pegasus, alicorns (a winged unicorn) in both armoured and unarmoured.

Standard bearers, champions, character models....

Who's with me?


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
Pony Power
LEmpereur
24th Mar 2020 04:30:41

Even if We are lockdown, We are not there yet!

May be in few month!

;-)


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
Pony Power
Stormrider
24th Mar 2020 06:09:46

It's the other other Pony Wars :)


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pony Power
peter
25th Mar 2020 10:13:55

How can I put this without sounding harsh?

Really?   REALLY?

This isolation is really not good for you.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
Pony Power
Igor
25th Mar 2020 11:44:00

It will never happen. No one does a big enough range of pastel coloured metallics.


I therve the marthter.

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer