> Forums
Reply
12
> General > BaccStarter > late medieval range
TOPIC: late medieval range
PM Berggeit
Standard User
Posts: 50
late medieval range
Berggeit
16th Nov 2022 07:05:53

I find it absolutely great to hear that the Late Medieval period will be expanded. I have been trying to decide on 10mm or 6mm for my small scale for over a year now and one of the hurdles were some of the gaps in the Late Medieval range. I had seen that there was mentions for a Italian Wars range a few years back so I am glad to see that it is not forgotten. 

Guess I can start planning some projects. 


PM ghost
Standard User
Posts: 1
late medieval range
ghost
6th Jan 2023 08:22:39

Fantastic to hear that there is more coming to the medieval range/renaissance years. The crusader range is covering a fantastic little bit of history. I so saddly miss the Byzantine though as they are part of that great history. In that range you could cover the last bits to almost complete the Levantine wars. There are a lot of  multipurpose 

units like Balkan spearmen, hillmen, cathaphracts..you name it, Most of them were in service by many other nations as well. 

 

thanks for a great line of figures.. Wev´ve had so much fun with your line of miniatures!!!


PM Berggeit
Standard User
Posts: 50
late medieval range
Berggeit
27th Jan 2023 04:00:47

I have decided I would start with the Burgundian wars and there are three units I would like to see. Pavisa armed spearmen (which aren't really useful for the Burgundian wars), mounted Crossbowmen and mounted longbowmen. 


PM Captain Brockman
Standard User
Posts: 29
late medieval range
Captain Brockman
20th Mar 2023 06:40:05

..  as was posted   ..................''

The inclusion of a general purpose peasant figure with improvised weapon (and no shield) that could also pass off as an ancients barbarian or dark ages peasant or serf would be a useful addition.

''   totally agree


Valar Morghulis

12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer