> Forums
Reply
12
> General > BaccStarter > FPW Germans in greatcoat
TOPIC: FPW Germans in greatcoat
Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
FPW Germans in greatcoat
ironass
27th Nov 2017 03:47:34

I just love this Forum!

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
FPW Germans in greatcoat
peter
28th Nov 2017 11:15:30

Can I please remind everyone.  Just saying, 'I'd like some of these!' won't get you anywhere.  I need a commitment to the number of packs you would want.   You need to get a total of 50 packs from all parties to get a code made.  To date we have:

  • Prussians in greatcoat     10
  • Bavarians in greatcoat      5
  • Zouaves in kepi                5
  • French naval infantry        11

 

 

 

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
FPW Germans in greatcoat
6mmwargaming
1st Dec 2017 08:04:07

I'm guilty of that! I will got through the 1870 scenarios and see what I need.


PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
FPW Germans in greatcoat
6mmwargaming
4th Dec 2017 06:57:28

I will order the following

Prussians in greatcoat 6

Bavarians in greatcoat  4


PM Katonk
Standard User
Posts: 1
FPW Germans in greatcoat
Katonk
19th Dec 2017 09:26:54

Hello, FPW in greatcoats sounds fantastic!  Put me down for:

5 packs Germans in Greatcoats

and 5 Packs of Naval Infantry


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
FPW Germans in greatcoat
dourpuritan
20th Dec 2017 12:56:13

Come on L'Empereur, how many packs do you need? It's the only way they'll ever get made!


A little goes a long way

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
FPW Germans in greatcoat
LEmpereur
22nd Dec 2017 03:29:31

It's very nice of you to think of an Imperial Recruitment... We have ordered today what we need for our reconstitution after some modification of the battle order of the Pomelos rules scenario : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/ !

 


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM pandour
Standard User
Posts: 1
FPW Germans in greatcoat
pandour
29th Dec 2017 07:07:59

hello,

10 prussian in greatcoat

10 bavarian in greatcoat

5 naval fusilliers 

i'm interested in the battle of the armée de la loire and armée du nord (winter 70)

prussian in great coat can also be used for second schleswig war

 

best regards


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
FPW Germans in greatcoat
ironass
29th Dec 2017 11:53:04

C'mon Peter please the punters!... wish the NW Frontier had such "momentum"... lol


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
FPW Germans in greatcoat
peter
2nd Jan 2018 03:37:18

Just to give you a recap to start the year:

  • Prussians in greatcoat     31
  • Bavarians in greatcoat     19
  • Zouaves in kepi                5
  • French naval infantry        21

Creeping closer to that 'magic number'....

Only 19 more needed for Prussians in Greatcoat.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer