> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > World War 2 Casualty Markers
TOPIC: World War 2 Casualty Markers
PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
World War 2 Casualty Markers
srfaruqui
5th Sep 2021 05:32:19

Okay, I know this is going to set some people off (why are you using those rules, why don't you use these rules), but I like the Flames Of War and Battlegroup rulesets, except when it comes to infantry casualties - these rules (and doubtless others) require figure removal, but, in order to avoid temporary madness, I have based 4/5 figures together to represent a single section (section, not squad - I was trained by the British). This led to a requirement for paperwork and, eventually, an Excel spreadsheet not dissimilar in concept to the General Quarters Ship Damage Summary. Then I had a go at the War of the Spanish Succession and the English Civil War (really inflamed my pre-existing republican tendencies) and discovered Peter's little casualty markers......


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
World War 2 Casualty Markers
Whirlwind
6th Sep 2021 02:31:08

I didn't know that Flames of War required individual casualty removal? I thought that they did things by the base?


PM Steffen1988
Standard User
Posts: 64
World War 2 Casualty Markers
Steffen1988
15th Jan 2022 10:44:23

You're still removing Bases in Flames of War.


Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
World War 2 Casualty Markers
LEmpereur
24th Jan 2022 11:45:24

There's no shame in using the Battlefront rules!
We really like Team Yankee, Gret War and Fate of a Nation!
For WW2 we use All Hell Let Loose!

To play this last one, you can use token!

:-)


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer