> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Harley Davidson
TOPIC: Harley Davidson
PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Harley Davidson
Wg Cdr Luddite
12th Jan 2024 10:35:42

dEar Mr Baccus.

pleess can do sum WW2 US motorbikes cos I fink dem Harleys is kool.
Also aset of big 2wheel trailers cuz you can tow them behidf almost anyfink.
And sum Porpoise sledges plees.

Ta


PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
Harley Davidson
srfaruqui
13th Jan 2024 07:26:02

V-twins.....oooeerrr, I like V-twins. My Aprilia was a V-twin - all it wanted to do was kill me, but I loved it....

Test-rode a Harley once; great fun in a straight line and so much torque it didn't matter what gear you were in. First roundabout I went round, I took all the chrome off the footboards, though.


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Harley Davidson
peter
15th Jan 2024 11:12:48

I will think about it...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer