> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Hussite War Wagons
TOPIC: Hussite War Wagons
PM lukicpz35t
Standard User
Posts: 48
Hussite War Wagons
lukicpz35t
1st Oct 2024 08:59:07

Hello,

 

after a couple of years I'm back to the hobby. And I was happy to have found a long coveted range, the Byzantines. This forum truly works, because many people asked for them.

I'd like to bring up this request: what about the hussite war wagons? I purchased some from the other guys, but I don't like them so much.

And they would look sublime facing some Italian Wars range knights, more or less the german cavalry had that style of armor, but I might be wrong.

Thanks,


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Hussite War Wagons
peter
3rd Oct 2024 12:16:30

Hussites are definitely on our 'to do' list.   More mid-term than immediate planning, but pretty high up the queue.   They will make a wonderful looking force and something that little bit different.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer