> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Undead
TOPIC: Undead
PM Robert F
Standard User
Posts: 17
Undead
Robert F
18th Aug 2015 10:46:27

Why no undead armies? 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Undead
peter
26th Aug 2015 08:45:02

The current fantasy range was very much closed 'vanity' project aimed mainly at pacifying my (then) 8 year old son.   One of the medium term plans I have is to do a more 'traditional' series of fantasy ranges, but this will have to wait until the sculptor is free from doing some historical bits and pieces of which there are many in the pipeline.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM TriOpticon
Standard User
Posts: 10
Undead
TriOpticon
24th Jul 2016 11:00:58

Any update on the future possibility of more fantasy ranges?

Thanks!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer