> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Mules
TOPIC: Mules
PM keithabarker
Standard User
Posts: 57
Mules
keithabarker
18th Apr 2016 02:09:41

I am looking for mules to pull my artillery.

I couldn't find any in the cataloque.

With the exception of EQU03 - Pack Mules which naturally are loaded with packs.

Are there any "packless" mules?

Do you think it would be "doable" for me to attack the pack mules with knife and file, or would this do more damage to my fingers than to their packs?


PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
Mules
pushing.tin
19th Apr 2016 01:35:16

I have some of these pack mules and I would say it is possible you could attack them in such a way, although personally I'd be tempted just to use the horses supplied with the limbers and call them mules ;)


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer