> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > modern infantry
TOPIC: modern infantry
PM adam west
Standard User
Posts: 28
modern infantry
adam west
4th Jun 2016 12:20:30

I think i remember Peter saying no new ranges but seen as there is a gap in the market (im not keen on ghq's offerings) how about some modern(ish) infantry? I'll be using Flames of war's Team Yankee rules (set in the 80's) so i would need .....

USA

M16 firing/advancing & officers/radiomen 3 packs of 96 

M249 saw 3 packs of 12

M72 LAW 3 pacs of 12

M47 Dragon 3 packs of 12

USSR

AK47 advancing/firing & officers/radiomen 3 packs of 96

RPG7 3 packs of 12

PKM lmg 3 packs of 12

SA-14 GREMLIN 3 packs of 12

USSR Airborne (not sure if there is a vast difference in unifrom?)

AGS 17 grenade launchers 3 packs of 12

AT4 SPIGOT missile teams 3 packs of 12

RPG18 3 packs of 12

AK74 advancing/firing & officers/ radiomen

im going by the ww2 pack contents.

Any thoughts?

 


PM BPGreenman
Standard User
Posts: 10
modern infantry
BPGreenman
8th Jun 2016 04:21:05

I will happily pay cash money to preorder that!!

Baccus is just so so so so much better than GHQ!

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
modern infantry
peter
8th Jun 2016 08:34:34

Perhaps a good moment to reiterate the rules.   I would need combined pledges for 50 packs for each code required.    Are there enough of you out there slavering at the thought of these codes?


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
modern infantry
njt236
8th Jun 2016 11:00:25

Not quite Modern enough for me sorry. I'd prefer ultra modern.


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer