> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Irish Rebels for the '98
TOPIC: Irish Rebels for the '98
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Irish Rebels for the '98
Whirlwind
24th Dec 2016 11:59:01

I'd buy 4 packs worth of Irish rebels with polearms.  I think the Spanish foot guerrillas would be okay for the officers and musketmen.


PM Reformer
Standard User
Posts: 5
Irish Rebels for the '98
Reformer
5th Jan 2018 03:42:04

I would also be interested in Irish pikemen from this period/conflict.

I would buy four packs.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer