> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > Early Medieval
TOPIC: Early Medieval
PM Elenderil
Standard User
Posts: 15
Early Medieval
Elenderil
12th Jun 2017 02:21:09

Irish or Scots Irish and Picts would be useful.  They are sufficiently different in appearance to generic dark age troops to be difficult to proxy.  Irish have a trews and waistcoat style of dress with a short round cloak and the Picts shield shapes are very distinctive 


PM Elenderil
Standard User
Posts: 15
Early Medieval
Elenderil
29th Nov 2017 09:34:10

Since I only just spotted the commitment part I would go for a minimum of 3 packs of each (Scots-Irish and Pictish spears.  While I’m creating a wish list Pictish skirmishing foot with crossbow would be nice I’d take at least 2 packs of those more if they mixed crossbow and short bow armed skirmishers.


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Early Medieval
Whirlwind
30th Nov 2017 02:21:30

I'll go in for 2 packs of each.

Peter - how is the new Baccstarter tab for the website doing, so we can track how close (or not) any of these are?

 

 

 


PM Evoker
Standard User
Posts: 10
Early Medieval
Evoker
25th Dec 2017 07:45:48

I'll pledge for 2 packs of each

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer