> Forums
Reply
1
> General > BaccStarter > NW Frontier
TOPIC: NW Frontier
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
NW Frontier
Whirlwind
6th Dec 2017 05:43:01

I am interested, especially in the Pathans.  But IIRC the Baccstarter idea is for additional packs in existing ranges rather than entirely new ranges.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
NW Frontier
njt236
6th Dec 2017 07:05:26

NW Frontier does come under the Colonial range though. I think I remember way back something being said about the Sudan range being augmented by Indian troops in Turbans along with Bengal lancers. I may be wrong and just imagined it. I often do that.  


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
NW Frontier
Whirlwind
7th Dec 2017 02:15:25

Ah, fair, enough, I hadn't thought of it like that.  I'll put in for 3 packs of Pathan foot soldiers and 2 packs of mounted and 1 pack of artillery (or an army pack).


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer