Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
1... 34
> General > General > I started a Blog...
TOPIC: I started a Blog...
Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
I started a Blog...
ironass
1st Feb 2023 08:47:02

Thank you Bradley!  Greg's the Best!... at least commercially speaking...he did my whole Union ACW Army and parts of the Confederates too!...Have a great year too!

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
I started a Blog...
ironass
10th Apr 2023 11:00:52

https://www.mytoysoldiersandme.com                                                                                                     ANTIETAM/SHARPSBURG 1862 in 6mm is better followed here... because to Post a Pic in this Forum I have to send it to Flicker and then copy paste the URL and adapt it to this site... I CAN DO IT!... but it takes too much of my time... much more easy in my Blog... sorry about that... but real life facts are important! There are already eight posts about Antietam/Sharpsburg... having real fun at last at the end of a long trek.

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
I started a Blog...
ironass
11th May 2023 08:44:36

From today on you can download for free my book directly from my webpage... simply click on the cover. Hope someone enjoys!

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
I started a Blog...
ironass
28th Sep 2023 06:12:00

Nowadays I am CLOSING UP... meaning only Posts appear when I need to show something I am involved in... no more Posts about what other people are doing... you can follow them in Facebook... I posted everyday for years... it is all over now. Too tired of it. Cheers and thanks.

1... 34

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Paint for Pay by wargameGary
18th May 2024

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by LEmpereur
18th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
17th May 2024

New GNW scenario book by hwiccee
17th May 2024

ITMA - French Carabiniers and Empress Dragoons by Colin the Wargamer
16th May 2024