Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Ordering a box set!!!!
TOPIC: Ordering a box set!!!!
PM nicholasc
Standard User
Ordering a box set!!!!
nicholasc
6th Apr 2021 02:41:55

I want to order the acw box set,  That is lierally the only thig I want to order.  I understand that there is a 50 dollar cap, but is there a chance that this order can slide.  Does anyone know wha buildings come with the acw box set.  I hope the church comes with it, does anyone know?

PM peter
Administrator
Ordering a box set!!!!
peter
7th Apr 2021 09:53:46

We are sticking to the £50 limit strictly for the time being.   I know that it is really, really, really FRUSTRATING, but even with that in place, we are stupidly busy and I know that we couldn't cope and would have to close to new orders if we lifted it.

It won't be forever, and we will improve as things ease on the staffing side of things.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Ordering a box set!!!!
Glenn Pearce
7th Apr 2021 01:21:59

Hello nicholasc!

Since Peter has confirmed the 50 pound limit you won't be able to take advantage of boxed set but you can still get figures and other items by breaking it down. It will just cost more unless you order less. How about ordering just one sides Army Pack. Once you get an order number from Baccus send them an email quoting the order number and order any none figure items you might want such as bases, buildings and rules or order a PDF version from the Wargames Vault. When you get your notice from Baccus that your complete order has been shipped you order your second Army Pack. It will still take some time before your able to paint all the figures but at least you can get your project off the ground and start painting, etc. as soon as you get your first package.

Best regards,

Glenn

PM nicholasc
Standard User
Ordering a box set!!!!
nicholasc
7th Apr 2021 06:23:41

Thanks Glenn, I appreciate it.  I will think about it!

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Bloody big battles basing by dourpuritan
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
1st May 2024

Vanquish show 6mm game by Estarriol
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
30th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS