Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Ordering question
TOPIC: Ordering question
PM Brad1971
Standard User
Ordering question
Brad1971
5th Jan 2023 12:55:46

Hello

So say the standard packs come with a set number of strips of rank and file and also command strips.  Is it a big deal or cost a lot more to order just packs of rank and file?   I have this rule set for the French and Indian war i want to give a go at 6mm but they have units of say 5 to 10 bases.  So I would rather not have more than one comand strip per unit.   I guess the guys are cheap enough I could just save the command strips for something else maybe.  Not trying to be a pain in the butt just curious is all.   Thanks

PM Berggeit
Standard User
Ordering question
Berggeit
5th Jan 2023 05:49:49

You can change the ratio! Its in the FAQ, last paragraph. As far as I know, changing the ratio is free of charge. 

PM peter
Administrator
Ordering question
peter
9th Jan 2023 11:34:57

Changing ratios is now problem, provided the overall strip quantities per pack remains the same.  Just order as normal and use the comments section to let us know your requirements.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Brad1971
Standard User
Ordering question
Brad1971
9th Jan 2023 09:23:54

Ok thank you very much.   I hope the postal problems are worked out for everyones benefit sooner than later in the UK.   Not just because I am anxious to receive my orders but also because as a blue collar worker I get the fact that we are the ones who get screwed most of the time.  Being able to substitute strips will mean I can more efficiently procure the means to do my AWI Project!

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Bloody big battles basing by dourpuritan
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
1st May 2024

Vanquish show 6mm game by Estarriol
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
30th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS