Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > The Joy of Six 2023
TOPIC: The Joy of Six 2023
PM peter
Administrator
The Joy of Six 2023
peter
9th Jan 2023 11:33:44

It's that time of year again! If you want to present your wonderful game at the best 6mm themed wargames show in the world, then booking are now open. If you want at trade stand to display your 6mm wares to the biggest collection of potential customers to be found in any one place, then you too can book your space. If you want to come along and be part of the most vibrant show on the UK wargames circuit, then get the date in your diary!

Just toddle along to www.joysofsix.co.uk to make your bookings. As we fill our the list of traders and games, the site will be updated to reflect this. I am also working on getting galleries of games for previous shows up and running.

2023 will mark our tenth year of the show. In the decade, the event has grown steadily from a small hall with about 50 attendees to the sbow that we have today. Let's see if we can make our tenth show one to remember.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM SteveAshy
Standard User
The Joy of Six 2023
SteveAshy
11th Jan 2023 06:38:20

I'm planning on attending this year for the first time, so I'm looking at booking an hotel somewhere between the venue and the train station, because I'm coming from 'over the border' by train from between Halifax, Burnley & Rochdale. So can anyone give me any recommendations?

Cheers

Ste

PM DuncanWB
Standard User
The Joy of Six 2023
DuncanWB
12th Jan 2023 05:57:29

Hi Steve. I went to JoS for the first time last year and it was brilliant! Loved it. Going again this year.

I used the Premier Inn on Angel Street - about ten minutes walk from station and venue.  

Altera Restat

PM SteveAshy
Standard User
The Joy of Six 2023
SteveAshy
12th Jan 2023 10:13:19

Cheers for that Duncan, and I'll get it booked asap. I'm looking forward to it and I'm hoping to get a few games played. The 1066 one has grabbed my attention.

Maybe see you there

Ste

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
1st May 2024

Vanquish show 6mm game by Estarriol
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
30th Apr 2024

Bloody big battles basing by ChrisBBB