Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Proxies and Alternatives > Landsknecht
TOPIC: Landsknecht
PM lukicpz35t
Standard User
Landsknecht
lukicpz35t
15th Apr 2021 09:25:46

I'd like to see cast some day, Landsknecht with spear (with and without armor), with those huge swords (with armor only), with a matchlock (no armor).

They should need puffy arm sleeves, and a hat with a plume. I would not give a helmet to nobody, because helmets are lame accessories for a colorfull landsknecht, proud of its plume.

Any other landsknecht-related troops?

Could be this of interest to anybody? 

Thanks,

Luca 

PM woodozx
Standard User
Landsknecht
woodozx
16th Apr 2021 09:58:47

Hi, Microworld Games, in the US, do some really nice 6mm Lansknechts. They are quite a bit pricier than Baccus though.

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Landsknecht
LEmpereur
16th Apr 2021 05:31:07

Thanks for info Woodozx!

They have lovely fantasy figures too!

:-)

L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM peter
Administrator
Landsknecht
peter
19th Apr 2021 11:04:02

I have a great interest in getting an Italian Wars range in place, complete with Landsknechte.   It will be done once we have the current GNW upgrade completed.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Landsknecht
dourpuritan
19th Apr 2021 12:23:10

Dangerous plans indeed. Massed earlyC16th pike armies replete with exotically worked cannons and charging gendarmes capering about over Italy would indeed be a magnificent spectacle. Lukic, I'm certain the front rankers valued their armour and helmet.

A little goes a long way

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04