> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > French FPW photo
TOPIC: French FPW photo
PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
French FPW photo
peter
4th Feb 2015 10:11:36

Just checked and the piccy seemed pretty hussar-like to me.  Is this on the main FPW range?


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
French FPW photo
dourpuritan
5th Feb 2015 11:13:00

However, take a look at the French Cuirassiers. I think the are dragoons - black houpette, white cuff flaps!


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer