> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Scottish Horse
TOPIC: Scottish Horse
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Scottish Horse
Whirlwind
19th Nov 2018 03:55:22

The Scottish Horse and Scottish Lancers look like they are both the same photo (both lancers).


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Scottish Horse
peter
27th Nov 2018 02:18:31

Fake News!  The correct picture was there all along.  There is no hint of a cover-up of a mistake here, because there was never a mistake in the first place.  To say anything else shows you to be an Enemy of The People.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Harlequin
Standard User
Posts: 59
Scottish Horse
Harlequin
27th Nov 2018 05:55:12

I think that you just out-Trumped Trump with that one, Peter! Well done!  :)


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer