> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > ACW Infantry query
TOPIC: ACW Infantry query
PM IR1Lothringen
Standard User
Posts: 42
ACW Infantry query
IR1Lothringen
23rd Nov 2018 01:20:40

Peter, I wasn't sure where to ask this question, maybe in "proxies" but them I thought as it relates to visibility and understanding of the catalogue/webpage this was as good a place as any. I am looking for an ACW figure in kepi with a blanket roll and it is unclear from the descriptions and photos (fuzzy when enlarged) if you do one. Could you advise please. Thanks


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
ACW Infantry query
dourpuritan
25th Nov 2018 06:00:20

I have checked my Union infantry and they have neither blanket roll nor back pack.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
ACW Infantry query
peter
26th Nov 2018 10:29:16

ACW1 doesn't have a blanket roll and comes with a mixture of predominantly forage cap with some hats.   ACW3 reverses the proportions of forage caps to hat, but again, no blanket roll.  ACW7 has a mix of predominantly hat with some kepis, but does have a large proportion of the figures with blanket rolls.
 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM IR1Lothringen
Standard User
Posts: 42
ACW Infantry query
IR1Lothringen
26th Nov 2018 05:12:38

Thank you Peter, I was after blanket roll/kepi figures to use as Garibaldini.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer