> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > WWI Russian cavalry dismount
TOPIC: WWI Russian cavalry dismount
Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
dourpuritan
24th Mar 2019 01:20:55

GWR07 and GWR09 are the same photo of dismounted cossacks.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
peter
25th Mar 2019 09:30:03

Citizen Dourpuritan is now having an extended break at a Citizen's Reeducation Centre.   GWR07 and GWR09 are not the same photo, and never could have been the same photo.  The Baccus site is COMPLETELY error free and can never be incorrect.

Citizen Dourpuritan will confirm those facts upon his return and once the scars have healed.
 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
dourpuritan
25th Mar 2019 10:35:17

I demand a retrial. They were definitely the same yesterday. Oh hello.......a ticket to Siberia?


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
peter
25th Mar 2019 10:57:19

Citizen Dourpuritan is proving himself to be a counter-revolutionary.  Anyone reading his words will also be considered to be an Enemy of The People.  


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
ironass
25th Mar 2019 03:12:12

LOL


Email Jonathan PM Jonathan
Standard User
Posts: 14
WWI Russian cavalry dismount
Jonathan
26th Mar 2019 09:27:22

Now the Overlord has turned Ho Chi Minh or Big Brother will we have 6mm anti sex league figures and a room 101 as well as figures for the army of Airstrip 4! :) :) :) 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer