> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > email Peter...
TOPIC: email Peter...
Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
email Peter...
ironass
30th Mar 2019 01:39:39

If you have a problem... email Peter           If you have a doubt... email Peter        If you need proxies... email Peter          Whatever the question... email Peter          In need of advice... email Peter           Do not bother him with silly questions already on FAQ...                 For he is a Jolly Good Fellow and so say all of us .... (in Andorra!...)

 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
email Peter...
dourpuritan
5th Apr 2019 04:51:36

A rather odd response on a spot anything wrong with the website. 


A little goes a long way

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
email Peter...
ironass
5th Apr 2019 05:12:13

It is not an odd response at all... just a congratulation on the website queries... pretty satisfied with the overall service to the customer (now happy)... I got some wrong figures and Peter provided a quick solution to my everlasting satisfaction.  I just wanted to say that it is all OK to post things on the Forum (not that I do now because fear of the reeducation camps)... you see I have a tendency to comment things not PURELY BACCUS!... so I better avoid... LOL  So this is the best way to give thanks and avoid messing up things again in the forum... I do that on Facebook (plenty of fools like me there).

 


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
email Peter...
ironass
14th Aug 2019 12:18:22

After a long emails interchange I have to thank Peter again... the best comms ever on my wargaming life.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer