Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Website Queries > email Peter...
TOPIC: email Peter...
Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
email Peter...
ironass
30th Mar 2019 01:39:39

If you have a problem... email Peter           If you have a doubt... email Peter        If you need proxies... email Peter          Whatever the question... email Peter          In need of advice... email Peter           Do not bother him with silly questions already on FAQ...                 For he is a Jolly Good Fellow and so say all of us .... (in Andorra!...)

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
email Peter...
dourpuritan
5th Apr 2019 04:51:36

A rather odd response on a spot anything wrong with the website. 

A little goes a long way

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
email Peter...
ironass
5th Apr 2019 05:12:13

It is not an odd response at all... just a congratulation on the website queries... pretty satisfied with the overall service to the customer (now happy)... I got some wrong figures and Peter provided a quick solution to my everlasting satisfaction.  I just wanted to say that it is all OK to post things on the Forum (not that I do now because fear of the reeducation camps)... you see I have a tendency to comment things not PURELY BACCUS!... so I better avoid... LOL  So this is the best way to give thanks and avoid messing up things again in the forum... I do that on Facebook (plenty of fools like me there).

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
email Peter...
ironass
14th Aug 2019 12:18:22

After a long emails interchange I have to thank Peter again... the best comms ever on my wargaming life.

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by MattiT
29th Apr 2024

Price rise and the Golden Ticket by peter
29th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by peter
29th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS