> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > SSL Cert Expired
TOPIC: SSL Cert Expired
PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
Posts: 70
SSL Cert Expired
frederick_the_green
15th May 2019 10:45:47

Pete,

Your sites SSL cert has expired/invalidated, people will be getting odd messages when goign to the https version of your site, your techie needs to get his finger out!

 


They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
SSL Cert Expired
peter
16th May 2019 09:21:02

The SSL cert is definitely up to date, and as far as I can see all is well on that front.  The hosts assure me that the site has not been hacked. The tech chappie is working on this as I type.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
SSL Cert Expired
peter
16th May 2019 10:27:13

I've sorted this out with the host and all is now well.  In fact I should say that there was never really a problem and all citizens should now  go about their business.   Frederick the green has an appointment with a Citizen Reducation Bureau.

That is all.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
Posts: 70
SSL Cert Expired
frederick_the_green
16th May 2019 11:04:00

I'll pack my bags....


They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
SSL Cert Expired
peter
17th May 2019 08:32:08

Mollinary, you will be given your usual berth.  But of course you wouldn't remember that would you?


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Estarriol
Standard User
Posts: 52
SSL Cert Expired
Estarriol
17th May 2019 09:33:02

The Computer is always right, all hail the computer. Now report for termination for treason and your new clone will be activated.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
SSL Cert Expired
njt236
17th May 2019 12:11:59

Computer says NO


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer