> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > NFR02 and NFR23 and NFR26
TOPIC: NFR02 and NFR23 and NFR26
PM keithabarker
Standard User
Posts: 57
NFR02 and NFR23 and NFR26
keithabarker
24th Feb 2015 05:19:09

Are there really no command strips in the French Elite infantry NFR02 and NFR23 and NFR26?

The pictures suggest that they do contain command figures.

For example...

NFR02 - French Elite infantry, 1806-1812

French Elite infantry, 1806-1812

  • 4 figures per strip
  • 12 Line strips per pack

Total - 48 Figures


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
NFR02 and NFR23 and NFR26
peter
26th Feb 2015 10:10:41

Keith,

 

You are quite right, these codes do all contain command and I've just updated them.  Thank you for pointing this out to me.

 

Cheers

 

Peter
 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer