> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > How about a page for all the flags?
TOPIC: How about a page for all the flags?
PM SaigonSaddler
Standard User
Posts: 12
How about a page for all the flags?
SaigonSaddler
26th Mar 2015 12:07:36

It would then be possible to compare, perhaps have them displayed in era and nationality etc.

Cheers

Matt

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
How about a page for all the flags?
peter
17th Apr 2015 11:52:30

Matt,

Sorry about the late reply.  Does anyone else think that this would be useful to them?   It can be done, but it's quite a lot of work for me at this end, and  I'd have to be sure that the effort was worth it.

 

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer