Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Website Queries > Website Store opens tomorrow
TOPIC: Website Store opens tomorrow
PM peter.mccrone
Standard User
Website Store opens tomorrow
peter.mccrone
1st Jul 2020 06:11:28

If I ever get into Age of Sail wargaming I am going to name a ship after you. I'm in the UK so I suspect it will be a couple of days delivery time.  Post to foreign parts seems a bit erratic at the moment, perhaps down to the airlines cutting right back so perhaps your stuff was sent across by row boat. Out of interest what did yoiu get?

PM HMS Priapus
Standard User
HMS Priapus
4th Jul 2020 04:35:22

Hurrah to the new flagship!  I got a mish mash of Russian GNW and WWII stuff. Mostly German FJ I'm going to use for a Silicy project.  How about you - What are/were you waiting on?

PM peter.mccrone
Standard User
peter.mccrone
4th Jul 2020 08:17:33

My minions have arrived safe and well. Much excitment (for me at least). The project is to create a 1:1 model of a Roman Legion of the Imperial period (so about latter part of 1st C AD) which will be a long time to realise fully but I have now got the first two centuries of the first cohort (which wer double the size of standard cenuries) and a fair selection of baggage train to play with - each single century had about ten or a dozen pack mules (I am working on one per "tent squad" of eitght men, plus one for the centuran and another for extra kit and rations, and a cart for moving a light artillery piece). The heavier carts and wagons will go with HQ and the engineering stores.

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
15th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by Mort53
15th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by HyveMynd
15th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
14th May 2024

Camels by DuncanWB
14th May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS