> Forums
Reply
12
> General > Website Queries > £50 for a cap.
TOPIC: £50 for a cap.
PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
£50 for a cap.
peter
7th Feb 2021 09:21:52

Given the interest in this issue, here are a few clarifications:

  • The limit of £50 will be exclusive of VAT (for UK customers) and p&p costs.  This will be calculated for you by the shopping cart.
  • This limit applies to items that we have to cast.   Stock items such as flags, bases, rules and scenics can be added to your order if required.  That will be a case of emailing me with your extra and we will sort out a payment by Paypal.  Please use this option thoughfully - it may only be one little addition to you, but if we get a couple of hundred of them, it can eat into valuable productive time at our end.  
  • You will NOT be able to add, 'just a couple of extra figures packs', to an existing order. 
  • Multiple orders each under £50 will be aggregated together and placed at the back of the queue.  Please don't abuse the system!

Does that clear things up?

 

This is a temporary measure to enable us to ease back into a more regular pattern of working.  I see us increasing the base figure of £50 incrementally as we get on top of things.   The ultimate aim is to have no cap at all as quickly as we are able.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM onyrevient
Standard User
Posts: 27
£50 for a cap.
onyrevient
7th Feb 2021 01:56:00

Thank Peter


PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
£50 for a cap.
Glenn Pearce
7th Feb 2021 02:09:22

Thanks a lot for that Peter. It's an amazing plan. On behalf of the membership of my club, our associates and myself we thank you and your staff for doing incredible work under extremely dangerous and restrictive circumstances. Oddly enough your plan is sort of a mirror image of my plan. I've always tried to pace out my projects in 50 lot segments so I don't overwhelm myself with too many figures in one go. I'm also able to attack my little backlog of projects should anything be delayed.Okay, okay, so the backlogs not little!

Napoleonic Miniatures Wargame Society of Toronto


PM Baldie
Standard User
Posts: 18
£50 for a cap.
Baldie
20th Feb 2021 03:04:48

Ok I cracked and ordered French


12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer