> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Unknown Order
TOPIC: Unknown Order
PM cyanau
Standard User
Posts: 2
Unknown Order
cyanau
15th Mar 2021 01:42:12

Hi!
Hoping you can help me with an odd order issue.

I was going to place an order, bearing in mind the restrictions in place, when I saw that my account has an order associated with it from Feb 2021, order number #15906. This isn't an order I've placed. I'm not sure how this has happened, but I wanted to be certain that I could place my actual order without causing any trouble!

Thanks, and I hope you're keeping well!
 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Unknown Order
peter
15th Mar 2021 08:29:32

Please contact me directly via email. 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM cyanau
Standard User
Posts: 2
Unknown Order
cyanau
16th Mar 2021 12:24:47

Roger that. An email has been sent to admin (at) baccus6mm-dot-com


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer