> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Ordering a box set!!!
TOPIC: Ordering a box set!!!
PM nicholasc
Standard User
Posts: 17
Ordering a box set!!!
nicholasc
6th Apr 2021 02:41:27

I want to order the acw box set,  That is lierally the only thig I want to order.  I understand that there is a 50 dollar cap, but is there a chance that this order can slide.  Does anyone know wha buildings come with the acw box set.  I hope the church comes with it, does anyone know?


PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
Ordering a box set!!!
Glenn Pearce
7th Apr 2021 01:59:26

I suggest you send Baccus an email and tell them exactly what you have stated above. Now keep in mind that their in basket is plugged and it will probably take some time for them to respond. 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer