> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > New GNW swedes
TOPIC: New GNW swedes
PM troelsness84@gmail.com
Standard User
Posts: 4
New GNW swedes
troelsness84@gmail.com
31st May 2021 10:20:16

Hi.

I just started making both a danish and swedish army for GNW, and im about half way there. Started by buying two base armies and then some danes later on (im aming for recreating the battle of Helsingbog 1710, with a a ratio of one base of units pr. 2 battalions/squadrons). I see you are making new swedes, so im wondering if i should hold off on buying my last bunch of swedes? Do you have an estimated time of arrival on your new swedish figures? 

All the bedst

Troels 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
New GNW swedes
dourpuritan
1st Jun 2021 07:10:59

Looking forward to seeing those completed armies Troels.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
New GNW swedes
peter
1st Jun 2021 11:02:41

I am hoping to get the first batch of the Swedes out in July.   The old codes will shortly be taken offline as we prepare for the new range.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM troelsness84@gmail.com
Standard User
Posts: 4
New GNW swedes
troelsness84@gmail.com
2nd Jun 2021 08:33:57

Thanks for the relpy! I will hold off on buying new swedes then!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer