> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > 25lbers
TOPIC: 25lbers
PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
25lbers
srfaruqui
7th Aug 2021 08:16:43

Does anyone know what happened to the 25-pounder guns on the WW2 Briish artillery page of the catalogue. They were there, I bought some, now they're gone. And I need some more......


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
25lbers
peter
31st Aug 2021 11:20:47

Hi Simon,

Apologies - the crew were all on their summer holidays.  You will find that WBA79 is now back in operation.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
25lbers
srfaruqui
31st Aug 2021 05:44:36

The Baccus crew, or the 25lber crew? I can understand it being either.


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer