> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Swedish Foot Flags
TOPIC: Swedish Foot Flags
PM Ian Bishop
Standard User
Posts: 14
Swedish Foot Flags
Ian Bishop
17th Jan 2022 08:10:08

On GNF 01, the Kronobergs regiment is listed twice.

I think the first one (top right) is correct - Höglund pp30 #30

But the second one (third row on the right) looks like the Ostgöta regiment - Höglund pp31 #34

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Swedish Foot Flags
peter
20th Jan 2022 10:48:42

Well done for spotting that deliberate error.  I like to keep my customers on their toes!

All sorted and I've taken the opportunity to post the updated pictures of the updated flag sheets.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer