> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > DISCOUNT 25-27 Feb
TOPIC: DISCOUNT 25-27 Feb
PM Colin the Wargamer
Standard User
Posts: 133
DISCOUNT 25-27 Feb
Colin the Wargamer
26th Feb 2022 12:54:16

Dear All.  Ive just ordered 6 packs of transfers and a pack of horses, got to the point of paying for it and there does not appear to be the discount as offered on "News".  Has anyone tried ordering this weekend and does the discount work?  I'd like to celebrate Peter's birthday in style!!  Cheers  Colin


PM Brian_Hughes
Standard User
Posts: 1
DISCOUNT 25-27 Feb
Brian_Hughes
26th Feb 2022 03:59:43

Hi Colin

I have just ordered some Russian Napoleonics. I think the discount does work. There is no line showing the discount, and the individual items also show the full price (excluding VAT), but the subtotal has been reduced by 10%. I checked to make sure. I type my orders into a table in Word to remind me what I have ordered, and I use the table to check the maths.

Brian


PM Colin the Wargamer
Standard User
Posts: 133
DISCOUNT 25-27 Feb
Colin the Wargamer
26th Feb 2022 06:20:19

Dear Brian  - Many thanks!  I know Peter had put his pries up since my last order, so i was not sure.  I'll order now!  Happy Birthday Peter!!  Colin

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer